Organize Your Crafts and Projects With This Craft Room Pegboard – Totally Awesome!
Since we are all major DIY crafters and are always gathering our tools and materials to make new and clever crafts for our families and friends to enjoy, I thought it might be a good idea to find ways to get organized. I have a couple of those thread holders (1 large and 1 small) that I have always intended to spray paint white (to match the walls) and hang on the wall for easy access. I also have really colorful wrapping paper I had intended to somehow hang on dowels to just pull down from the wall whenever I wanted to wrap a gift. Well, now I can do way better than that! I found a way to incorporate so much more, and I wanted to share it with you. This is a crafter’s dream come true!
image credit: HoneyBear Lane
For this Project, you will need:
- 1 White Pegboard, cut to 6×4 feet (or whatever size you want it to be.)
- 4 Pieces of Crown Molding, flat on back, to about 8 inches longer than each side so you can miter the ends
- Miter Saw
- Paint in your color choice for frame
- Gorilla Glue or Wood glue
- Short finish nails or staple gun
- 2 Pieces of scrap wood, at least 2/3rd the length of your board and 1/2″ thick
- Long screws
You can find white pegboards at home improvement stores, they cost about $17 for a big 8×4″ sheet. You can also have them cut it for you.
To view the tutorial of this project, please click on Page 2 below.