Heart Cut-Out In Back of Simple White T-Shirt
I really love this one because it is pretty and something I think you could actually wear to achieve a more dressy look, even if it’s to just dress up a pair of jeans. It’s really cute and easy to to.
1. layout your t-shirt and draw the half heart on the back
2. draw the other half leaving a 1-2 cm space between the two shapes
3. with a ruler or freehand draw horizontal parallel lines inside the two shapes
4. cut along the parallel lines
5. pull each stripe to make the fabric edges roll inside
This looks amazing over a black tank or an animal print bralette or even on bare skin.
See corresponding photos for each numbered instruction here:
This original project and images were shared by macteddiy and can be found here.
Here’s another variation of the style described above, but with taking it a step further:
For the Video Tutorial of the Braided Version – Click on Page 3!